Thursday, May 15, 2014

Best Place to Stay in White Mountains - WM Hostel

It has been a big week for the hostel. First, a new sign has gone up in the front of the building with the new logo.  This was a very generous gift to me from my Aunt Helene and Uncle George. I can't thank them enough and it makes the sign very special to me.  They are people full of life and very loving spirits and that is what the sign makes me think of when I look at it, thank you!!




We also have now a new big grill for all you grill masters that visit the hostel. This combined with our big back yard will make for some great times this up coming season.  Yes that is six burners and a side stove top burner.  I tried this out last night for the first time and its awesome! 



I got to go and meet fellow business owners at the chamber after hours this week and it was a very pleasant and fun group of people. I am very impressed!  I have signed up for the golf outing this Sunday and look forward to getting to meet some more members.  

In my spare time ;) I am continue to paint and slowly making my way through the first floor.... oh lots of painting to do! Good thing my brother James taught me well~







No comments:

Post a Comment