Thursday, March 27, 2014

The facelift begins!

Well I am very grateful to have my brother Jim here to work on the painting. He knows what he is doing versus me that really is a hack at painting. He does all the proper filling of the holes with the compound, seals all the cracks with caulking, does multiple sandings,  tapes everything off before he starts the painting and what really amazes me is he doesn't spill a speck of paint on himself all day. I personally am usually covered. Jim says if you see a painter with paint all over themselves and their  coveralls, DO NOT HIRE them, they are wasting money by painting themselves ;).  I would not have believed it if I have not watched him not spill a drop on himself that past week.

I am very pleased to be running this great hostel and can't wait to see it all cleaned up with fresh paint and artwork.

Come visit and see for yourself, we have great spring special pricing going on!




No comments:

Post a Comment